Northern Lights is a program offered through the Community College of Vermont to nourish, support and enhance a unified system of professional development for early childhood and after school practitioners. We helped Northern Lights develop a visual identity and the digital tools to help meet their goals.
Establishing Project Goals
Northern Lights was looking for a new website to make resources and content available online, connecting professional resources and data systems in a central portal. With Clutch on board, the team established the following goals of the project:
- Develop a visual identity and art direction for the website and marketing materials
- Implement a responsive web design that performs well on multiple screen sizes.
- Tailor the website to meet the needs of early childhood and after school professionals as well as those interested in entering this field.
- Provide clear information and resources about professional development and career pathways.
- Offer access to trainings for early childhood and after school professionals statewide.
- Provide career advising and outreach support to professionals and to those working in the system.
- Enhance and align the components of the professional development system so it is efficient and meaningful.