We deliver digital solutions which outperform our clients’ expectations, across strategy, web development, web design, optimization and marketing.
About the role
We are looking for a SEO Specialist to join our team on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will be able to audit, plan, and execute SEO programs that drive qualified traffic and conversions, and support the customer journey. This includes search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Pay per click (PPC) experience is a bonus.
- Run comprehensive SEO website audits an define project roadmap
- Keyword and competitive research and analysis
- On-page updates
- Developing link building strategies
- On-going health monitoring and reporting
- Keeping updated on industry best practices and updates
- Compiling SEO reports
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years of SEO experience, either for a brand or agency
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush
- In-depth experience with analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio, TagManager, SEMRush or similar)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Familiar with WordPress admin
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, and time management
- Pay per click
Working at Clutch
Clutch is a digital creative agency hellbent on delivering meaningful communication and experiences that build brands and crush expectations. We think hard and work harder to make experiences better, solutions smarter, and our clients more effective through wide-eyed creativity, effective design and meticulous execution.