We deliver digital solutions which outperform our clients’ expectations, across strategy, web development, web design, optimization and marketing.
About the role
We are looking for a WordPress Developer to join our team on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will be able to develop dynamic custom WordPress themes that not only look great across devices but are lean, fast, and intuitive to use and manage.
- Comprehend and translate wireframe, UI design, and functional requirements
- WordPress setup and configuration
- Develop custom WordPress themes using modern tools and methodologies (ex. Bootstrap, jQuery, Sass, Atomic Design)
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of WordPress development experience
- Ability to develop custom WordPress themes
- Comfortable using the command line, Git, and SFTP/SSH
- Awareness of best practices in performance and security
- Hyper focused on details
- High degree of independent judgment and problem solving skillsSelf-starter mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas and receive direction and feedback
- UI Design
- Headless WordPress using GraphQL API
- Experience with JS frameworks such as React, Next, and Gatsby
- eCommerce development
Working at Clutch
Clutch is a digital creative agency hellbent on delivering meaningful communication and experiences that build brands and crush expectations. We think hard and work harder to make experiences better, solutions smarter, and our clients more effective through wide-eyed creativity, effective design and meticulous execution.