Establishing Project Goals
Northern Lights was looking for a new website to make resources and content available online, connecting professional resources and data systems in a central portal. With Clutch on board, the team established the following goals of the project:
- Develop a visual identity and art direction for the website and marketing materials
- Implement a responsive web design that performs well on multiple screen sizes.
- Tailor the website to meet the needs of early childhood and after school professionals as well as those interested in entering this field.
- Provide clear information and resources about professional development and career pathways.
- Offer access to trainings for early childhood and after school professionals statewide.
- Provide career advising and outreach support to professionals and to those working in the system.
- Enhance and align the components of the professional development system so it is efficient and meaningful.
Responsive Web Design
Launched in late 2018, the new, vibrant website allows working professionals to find trainings to advance their career and the necessary resources to support their efforts. Additionally, those curious in the early childhood profession can easily understand the paths available to reach their goals.